The Conservative Cave© - A Conservative Political Forum
April 19, 2014, 06:21:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to The Conservative Cave©!
Join in the discussion!  Click HERE to register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lanny Davis goes off the reservation  (Read 273 times)
BEG
"Mile Marker"

Ignore
« on: June 08, 2012, 02:21:31 pm »

LINK

Lanny Davis Goes Off On Obama Aides: “You Have Vicious People Who Are Working For The President”

I wonder if Lanny will be called a racist...
Bad Dog

God help me I do love it so

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 09:11:40 pm »

LINK

I wonder if Lanny will be called a racist...

No but the folks in Chicago say he is dead to them.
diesel driver
Creepy Ass Cracker

Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 02:00:06 am »

No but the folks in Chicago say he is dead to them.

I'd worry when the "folks" in Chicago say that.

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Economic Lession #1:
Recession:  When your neighbor looses his job.
Depression:  When you loose your job.
Recovery:  When Obama looses HIS job.
(Recovery has been postponed until 2016)

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.
Delmar

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 10:52:13 am »

I'd worry when the "folks" in Chicago say that.
He's talking about a different set of folks from Chicago than the ones you're thinking of.  Rahm "the ballerina" Emmanuel is the toughest one in the bunch that Bad Dog's talking about.

"When Aretha first told us what R-S-P-E-C-T meant to her, she had no idea it would become a rallying cry for African Americans and women and anyone else who felt marginalized because of what they looked like, who they loved. They wanted some respect."
Barry "Common Core" Soetoro
diesel driver
Creepy Ass Cracker

Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 01:45:09 am »

He's talking about a different set of folks from Chicago than the ones you're thinking of.  Rahm "the ballerina" Emmanuel is the toughest one in the bunch that Bad Dog's talking about.

So he's not talking about "folks" who are with/know/related to anyone with the last name "Daley"?

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Economic Lession #1:
Recession:  When your neighbor looses his job.
Depression:  When you loose your job.
Recovery:  When Obama looses HIS job.
(Recovery has been postponed until 2016)

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CONSERVATIVE CAVE

E-Mail the Administrator

FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such materials available in an effort to advance understanding of current issues. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for educational or informational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use,’ you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Please refer to this link for DMCA Information