MICHELLE OBAMA IS CRUDE & CLASSLESS

<< < (2/5) > >>

Lauri:
Quote from: DixieBelle on May 08, 2008, 03:22:50 pm

That is rude and one of my pet peeves. Manners are for everyone, not just the "elitists". I would have dressed her down :-)

which makes ya wonder... where are Michelle Obama's parents the past year? Hilary and Bill dragged their parents with them everywhere.. and Obama talks non stop about his own mother.

where's Michelle's parents and why didnt they teach her some manners? Or.. why didnt she pick them up at Harvard or Yale or law school?

these are the questions we need answers to! :-)

DixieBelle:
Quote from: Lauri on May 08, 2008, 06:22:55 pm

That is rude and one of my pet peeves. Manners are for everyone, not just the "elitists". I would have dressed her down :-)

which makes ya wonder... where are Michelle Obama's parents the past year? Hilary and Bill dragged their parents with them everywhere.. and Obama talks non stop about his own mother.

where's Michelle's parents and why didnt they teach her some manners? Or.. why didnt she pick them up at Harvard or Yale or law school?

Good questions!!!! Maybe she has militant parents who honed that chip on her shoulder. I don't see them being the pinky-in-the-air-sipping-tea types. :-)

Chris_:

MICHELLE OBAMA IS CRUDE & CLASSLESS
No shit, Sherlock. What was your first clue?

Lauri:
Quote from: DixieBelle on May 09, 2008, 06:04:50 am

Quote from: Lauri on May 08, 2008, 06:22:55 pm

Good questions!!!! Maybe she has militant parents who honed that chip on her shoulder. I don't see them being the pinky-in-the-air-sipping-tea types. :-)

hmm... interesting. or maybe they WERE pinky-in-the-air types and Michelle fought to stay in da 'hood?  :-)

cottondress:
 I saw that clip and could'ent believe my eyes...my kids had better manners by the age of 5. Can you just imagine the state dinners and the dropped jaws???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

CONSERVATIVE CAVE

E-Mail the Administrator

FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such materials available in an effort to advance understanding of current issues. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for educational or informational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use,’ you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Please refer to this link for DMCA Information