The Conservative Cave© - A Conservative Political Forum
April 17, 2014, 04:21:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to The Conservative Cave©!
Join in the discussion!  Click HERE to register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Big Valley' star Peter Breck dead at 82  (Read 285 times)
CG6468

Ignore
« on: February 12, 2012, 07:56:46 am »

'Big Valley' star Peter Breck dead at 82
Published: Friday, February 10, 2012, 7:13 PM     Updated: Friday, February 10, 2012, 7:43 PM
By Ray Kelly, The Republican

ABC

Peter Breck, who played a son of ranch owner Barbara Stanwyck on the 1960s Western "The Big Valley," has died. He was 82.

Breck died Monday in Vancouver, British Columbia, after a long illness, his wife of 51 years, Diane, announced on the website The Big Valley Writing Desk.

" I lost my darling husband this past Monday - Feb. 6. He has been in hospital since Jan.10. I never dreamed that he would not be coming back home. However he fought his illness for so many years - he tried so hard," she wrote.

Another one gone...

Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town
obumazombie
Siege engine to lib fortresses

Last of the great minorities

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 12:59:02 pm »

I liked that show. RIP.

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.
Airwolf

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 01:25:28 pm »

I liked the show as well. Mostly because of his character

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"
longview

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 02:48:35 pm »

Aw.  And 51 years they had together.  She must miss him terribly.  I liked him on that show.  He appeared to be about half a hand.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CONSERVATIVE CAVE

E-Mail the Administrator

FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such materials available in an effort to advance understanding of current issues. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for educational or informational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use,’ you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Please refer to this link for DMCA Information