The Conservative Cave© - A Conservative Political Forum
April 18, 2014, 05:18:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to The Conservative Cave©!
Join in the discussion!  Click HERE to register.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newt's Ex Purportedly Wielding Bombshell  (Read 3568 times)
vesta111

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2012, 02:05:53 am »

This "I can bring his campaign down with 1 interview" crap.  Really?  Marianne, I am not looking for a husband, I am looking for someone who can rescue this country.  I read earlier that you had banished Newt 9 years earlier from the marital bedroom, but I don't care enough to go look it up.  ABC is emphatic you did not get paid for your interview, yet punted on whether you got paid for the pictures that came from that interview.  I still don't care.  If Newt can do to Barack Hussein Obama what he did tonight to John King for spewing your tripe, I'll be dancing in the streets in November. 

AH poor Marianne, was she not the cause of Newts first divorce from wife NO.1  ????  Was she not dating him while he was married to his first wife????

WTF, why was she surprised that he would do less then that to her????

Give me a break here, any woman who dates a married man is just asking for big trouble.  So when the dude divorces his wife for another woman, what on earth makes the woman not believe this could happen to them???

This woman is a JERK, Newt when he asked for an open marriage from her, with any Hillery smarts should have said----" go for it you little twerp, just make sure I am on your arm at all functions get my clothing allowance, fancy cars and YOU ask me no questions about my life style".

Damnnation, Jackie Kennedy, and a long line of first Lady's have not let this get to them.   Face it the first Lady's are not young virgins, their time is long gone for a future of  love and romance from some young upstart. 

So Marianne hit the Kama wall head first.   Too bad for her, this new wife after her may be open to whatever her Twerp husband wants, she now gets the cars, the publicity, the cloths and trips abroad, respect as wife of Newt.

I have no sympathy for a home wrecker that yells foul when their home is wrecked by another smarter Bimbo.

Maxiest
Chief Interruptor Officer

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2012, 05:59:28 am »

Wow a post from you I could read because it was slightly coherent and that I agreed with...

Checking ass now to see if monkey are flying out...

DumbAss Tanker

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2012, 06:41:47 am »

You know Sarah Palin must be a genius if she agrees with me.   

Yeh, you prolly got that one backwards...

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice
SGT Snuggle Bunny

Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2012, 07:28:39 am »

Yeh, you prolly got that one backwards...

I wrote mine first!

You're just jealous cuz Sarah likes me better.

If it weren't for their brains nothing about a liberal would be washed.
DumbAss Tanker

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2012, 08:17:05 am »

Does not!

X10.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice
FreeBorn

Semper Fidelis

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2012, 02:08:54 pm »

I must agree with Quinn's (Quinn & Rose) take on this that I heard him give on the radio this morning on my way to work.

"This woman's been silent for 18 years, why now? I'll tell you why. She's sitting there seething watching Newt go up in the polls and she's saying to herself "if I can't be the First Lady that bitch ain't gonna be"...

I think he may be onto something with that. I mean c'mon, well over a decade and this woman is still stewing, can't move on emotionally?

Also -and this is purely speculation on my part- information to the media is golden and they will pay handsomely for it. I would not at all be surprised if Newt's ex was offered a tidy sum by ABC for the goods.

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan
Lacarnut

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2012, 04:17:37 pm »

"This woman's been silent for 18 years, why now? I'll tell you why. She's sitting there seething watching Newt go up in the polls and she's saying to herself "if I can't be the First Lady that bitch ain't gonna be"...

I think he may be onto something with that. I mean c'mon, well over a decade and this woman is still stewing, can't move on emotionally?

Also -and this is purely speculation on my part- information to the media is golden and they will pay handsomely for it. I would not at all be surprised if Newt's ex was offered a tidy sum by ABC for the goods.

Never thought about that angle but it makes sense. No doubt she will get big bucks out of this.
Boudicca

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2012, 08:37:55 pm »

I concur.  

I get pissed at Newt for some of his actions and comments, but he made me  when he said he'd be willing to debate Obama and speak off the cuff, while Obama kept his teleprompter. 

Lacarnut

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2012, 10:34:13 am »

he made me  when he said he'd be willing to debate Obama and speak off the cuff, while Obama kept his teleprompter. 

That is pretty funny. 
milum
Probationary (Probie)

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2012, 07:17:10 pm »

Newt is glib. Newt has the charm of a aluminium siding salesman but without the morals.
We do  nowt want Newt.
dixierose

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2012, 07:23:20 pm »

Wouldn't she have brought this up in the divorce? Do we have access to the divorce papers?

When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell
Eupher

U.S. Army, Retired

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2012, 07:28:52 pm »

Newt is glib. Newt has the charm of a aluminium siding salesman but without the morals.
We do  nowt want Newt.

Do you normally crash forums without so much as an introduction? Might wanna check it out and scope the neighborhood out before you start wallowing in self-pity.   

Adams E1 euphonium
Edwards B454 bass trombone
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba
Shen SB-180 double bass (we're talkin' strings, baby)
Mouthpiece data provided on request.
milum
Probationary (Probie)

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2012, 07:43:02 pm »

Thanks for the welcome, Eupher. What? You don't like divergent opinions?
Eupher

U.S. Army, Retired

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2012, 07:46:48 pm »

I LOVE divergent opinions. I just don't like party-crashers.

Suggest you open a thread in the Introductions forum, introduce yourself, kick back, relax and read a bit before barging in.

It's the polite thing to do.

Adams E1 euphonium
Edwards B454 bass trombone
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba
Shen SB-180 double bass (we're talkin' strings, baby)
Mouthpiece data provided on request.
dutch508

Remember

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2012, 07:47:59 pm »

too many trolls.

we have a shoot on sight order.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:18:24 pm by TVDOC » Logged

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CONSERVATIVE CAVE

E-Mail the Administrator

FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such materials available in an effort to advance understanding of current issues. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for educational or informational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use,’ you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Please refer to this link for DMCA Information