The Conservative Cave© - A Conservative Political Forum
April 19, 2014, 09:34:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to The Conservative Cave©!
Join in the discussion!  Click HERE to register.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TED NUGENT IS A CHILD MOLESTER!  (Read 4866 times)
Lord Undies

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 06:18:06 pm »

I don't think the Nuge was EVER a ****ing hippie.

Neither was I, but when you are "in the business" you have to be friends with a lot of people not like you.
delilahmused

Devil Mom

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2009, 09:49:39 am »

Pictures of Courtney's vagina, especially in duplicate, probably belong in the Short-Bus. Come to think of it, I believe that may be the first vagina to ever have incisors.

You mean like this?

Cindie

"...the new morality turns out to be the old morality of history's decadent civilizations. And wherever the old morality prevailed, the family was weakened and the structure of the society finally collapsed."
--Claire Booth Luce

He is a very shallow critic who cannot see an eternal rebel in the heart of a conservative.
--GK Chesterton

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
--Ash, Army of Darkness

The Village Idiot
Banned
Probationary (Probie)

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2009, 11:15:08 am »

You mean like this?

Cindie

TEETH??

never heard of it
md11hydmec
plane doc

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2009, 06:42:56 am »

Ok, that was definately different.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
Rebel
Stick a fork in us. We're done.
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2009, 06:57:33 am »

We went from classics like Ben Hur, The Godfather, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, and Lawrence of Arabia to movies about teeth in a damn vagina.

Wow.

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

DixieBelle
Administrator

Still looking for my pony.....

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2009, 07:10:36 am »

We went from classics like Ben Hur, The Godfather, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, and Lawrence of Arabia to movies about teeth in a damn vagina.

Wow.

I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle
Lord Undies

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2009, 07:29:31 am »

Wow.

The Vagina Molar Logs
DixieBelle
Administrator

Still looking for my pony.....

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2009, 07:35:40 am »

The Vagina Molar Logs

You owe me a new monitor!!!

I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle
Toastedturningtidelegs
Holy Crap! Look at my

OBAMA PHONE!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2009, 05:18:17 am »

As much as I like Uncle Ted. He at one time had a penchant for very young "girls"! When he was 30 he actually was seeing a 17 year old girl and even had her parents sign over custody to him! Is he a pedophile? No...... but he has had a very checkered past with women!

Call me "Asshole" One more time!
happy1ga

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2009, 03:03:20 am »

Well, if Courtney looked anything like Frances Bean, then she probably looked much older. And why in the world would anyone except for trashy hippies have their daughter running around alone at a rock concert? Especially one who is a preteen? Pics of Frances Bean:

http://stereogum.com/arch...resses-nicely_008055.html

Hopefully she won't be as screwed up as mama and daddy. Be hard to top them.Maybe she will go the opposite way.Cute kid.

There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CONSERVATIVE CAVE

E-Mail the Administrator

FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such materials available in an effort to advance understanding of current issues. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for educational or informational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use,’ you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Please refer to this link for DMCA Information