The Conservative Cave© - A Conservative Political Forum
April 21, 2014, 01:28:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to The Conservative Cave©!
Join in the discussion!  Click HERE to register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rich bitch Kpete: Why Not Rob The Rich? (shout out)  (Read 4000 times)
beefeater

Ignore
« on: January 16, 2012, 04:58:26 pm »

Oh, I've got mine

Mon Jan 16, 2012, 06:47 PM
 kpete

Why Not Rob The Rich?

..............If 75% of the wealth of the richest one-tenth of 1% of American society were immediately expropriated, there would be no need to discuss cuts to spending that affects the well-being of the vast majority. This is a democracy, why isn’t this a major topic of public debate? Why aren’t the national media full of debates between defenders of the right of the Koch brothers to keep their billions and advocates for seizing the majority of their fortune to meet human needs?

http://www.3ammagazine.com/3am/leiter-reports/

Normally I would just write it off a the crazed ravings of a DUmb MOONBAT, but this post is from someone who lives in the gated Country Club Community of StoneRidge in Poway Ca. (Must be a neighbor of Nadine Abbotts)

StoneRidge Country Club, 17166 Stoneridge Country Club Lane Poway, CA 92064

StoneRidge is nestled in a picturesque setting with rolling hills and mature trees. The serenity surrounding our Clubhouse and beautiful 18-hole golf course is unmatched with tree-lined fairways, fast greens and varied elevations. StoneRidge offers the private club lifestyle with Country Club traditions of impeccable service, attention to details, fun and friendliness.

I have to wonder what M. Kathleen Peterson's neighbors think of her plan to confiscate all their wealth. She must be a real joy at the block party barbecue.

But I'm sure she would claim that she earned every penny of her husbands wealth.

Oh and all this info and more is readily available on Nadin's Google.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:26:33 pm by franksolich » Logged

My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.
BEG
"Mile Marker"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 05:02:23 pm »

You first kpete
thundley4

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 05:19:53 pm »

If 75% of the wealth of the richest one-tenth of 1% of American society were immediately expropriated, there would be no need to discuss cuts to spending that affects the well-being of the vast majority.

BS. The US debt has surpassed the GDP. 

Al Qaeda wants to abolish the country we know and love. They better hurry up because Obama is beating them to it!
Evil_Conservative

Oh snap!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 05:28:32 pm »

We are a republic... not a democracy.  Roll Eyes

You may call me Jessica or Jess.
GOBUCKS

All in all, not bad, not bad at all

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 05:32:06 pm »

I'm concerned about the diversity of the harebrained copy 'n' paste DUmmy kpete's little community.

It's in the extreme southwest crevice of the nation, so I'd hope that at least a third of the residents are Latino.

Or at least one of them?

No? But...but..our strength lies in our diversity. Right?
thundley4

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 06:07:20 pm »

The Kaputt-putt primitive responds.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002177500

Al Qaeda wants to abolish the country we know and love. They better hurry up because Obama is beating them to it!
WinOne4TheGipper
Enemy of DU

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 06:32:43 pm »

The Kaputt-putt primitive responds.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002177500

And still they don't get it.  They think that we're "obsessed", that we crave their attention.  The fact is, we'd be okay if they paid no attention to us at all.  We'd prefer to see their "natural" behavior.  They need to realize they're nothing but zoo animals, there for our study and/or amusement.

“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther
thundley4

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 06:35:23 pm »

And still they don't get it.  They think that we're "obsessed", that we crave their attention.  The fact is, we'd be okay if they paid no attention to us at all.  We'd prefer to see their "natural" behavior.  They need to realize they're nothing but zoo animals, there for our study and/or amusement.

Just remember, sometime the monkeys fling poo at the people watching them.  It's very similar to the way DUmmies react to us observing them.

Freeper

Creepy ass cracker.

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 06:36:10 pm »

Idiots have me living in a Gulf Course for heaven's sake,

A gulf course?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.
WinOne4TheGipper
Enemy of DU

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 06:39:36 pm »

Just remember, sometime the monkeys fling poo at the people watching them.  It's very similar to the way DUmmies react to us observing them.

It looks like some of the monkeys are still around.  It would be easier to study their natural behavior if they'd quit getting distracted by us. 

“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther
beefeater

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 06:52:40 pm »

Perhaps Kathy should check her DUmp journal http://journals.democraticunderground.com/kpete  which links to her "Art" site http://www.kpetestudio.com/ which of course links back to her Dump Journal. There you will find her home/business address which Nadins Google maps places in the gated Country Club Community.

Is she pissed that it's so easy to locate or that her fellow DUmp Monkees weren't supposed to know about her relative well to do life style while she pretends to rail against the inequities of the capitalist system?

My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.
shadeaux

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 07:07:26 pm »

SPANK !

Looks like she's a bit ashamed of being a 1%er and all.

Two face fits well.   
GOBUCKS

All in all, not bad, not bad at all

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 07:09:40 pm »

You notice she doesn't deny it.

There is only one reason for the copy 'n' paste halfwit to make her post of faux outrage:

To be sure her fellow DUmpmonkeys are appropriately envious.

She wants the satisfaction of having them know they wouldn't even be allowed on the street in her neighborhood.

It's no different from how Pam Dawson would always make sure her Coach purse knockoff showed up in her photos.

Or that pathetic "Spooky has a Glock" photo.
shadeaux

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 07:13:43 pm »

"Spooky has a Glock" photo

So, did ya'll see the kpete digs ?   LIVING LARGE over there. 
Carl
Topic Moderator

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2012, 07:13:56 pm »

Once more the cockroaches scurry when the light comes on.

Hey Fire Walk With Me,got enough sack to come back and post here.
We allow it so don`t be a one post ***** and run back to the cesspool.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CONSERVATIVE CAVE

E-Mail the Administrator

FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such materials available in an effort to advance understanding of current issues. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for educational or informational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use,’ you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Please refer to this link for DMCA Information